Graham.Law is pleased to introduce the all-new Colorado Family Law Guide. The Guide has undergone several changes since it was first introduced 18 years ago, but this one is truly the biggest – a complete overhaul from top to bottom.
- New articles – more topics than ever, with several new articles added.
- Updated articles – everything has been brought current, making sure you have an up-to-date discussion of the law.
- More in-depth articles – got rid of some of the shorter ones, combined others, and just plain added content so each article is more authoritative than ever.
- Links. Links. Links – Don’t just take our word for it – every possible legal source is now accessible via a hyperlink – statutes (except for the C.R.S., as there is no decent up-to-date static link), cases, regulations, etc. This makes it easier to review the actual law being discussed.
- All new theme – at last, a responsive theme that looks great on desktop or mobile sites, with identical content! Not just better content, but it looks better as well.
The Colorado Family Law Guide has been the go-to legal resource for laypeople and attorneys alike, written so it is both easy-to-understand, yet still in-depth. Try out our free guide now, with articles on divorce, child support, alimony, parenting & custody, jurisdiction, and Do-It-Yourself Divorce Guide, and more.
And for our military community, just a reminder that the Military Divorce Guide just went through a similar overhaul in December 2018, with articles of interest to both professionals, and those going through a military family law case.