Exciting news – in the next few days, we will unveil a brand new, rewritten Military Divorce Guide, loaded with improvements:
- Revamped look & feel, with a brand-new theme. We’re now using a responsive design, so mobile phones and tablets will see the same content as those viewing on a PC. With the same web address, so no need to have a separate m.military-divorce-guide.com URL.
- Fixed broken links. Military links break more often than any private entity – it seems that DFAS or DoD restructure their web sites every 2-3 years, and when they do, instead of setting up proper redirects from the old URL to the new one, they just break the links.
- Consolidated articles. Instead of having 2-3 shorter pages, we’ve combined them into larger articles that “flow” better.
- Rewrote articles – the content has been updated to make it read better, and to incorporate the changes in the law since the original article was written.
- Added content – several new articles on military family law issues, and more to come.
Overall, we think you’ll like what we’ve done, but drop us a line if you notice any issues. The goal is to provide the same useful information, but more of it, and in a friendlier format.
Award-Winning El Paso County Military Divorce Attorneys
U.S. News & World Report calls Graham.Law one of the Best Law Firms in America, and our managing partner is a Colorado Super Lawyer. Our family law attorneys have years of experience helping clients navigate the Colorado legal system. We know Colorado divorce & family law inside and out, from complex multi-million dollar property or child custody cases to basic child support modifications.
For more information about our top-rated El Paso County family law firm, contact us by filling out our contact form, calling us at (719) 630-1123 to set up a free consult, or click on:
- Why Graham.Law for your Colorado Family Law Case. Learn about the benefits of hiring divorce specialists to help you.
- Our Colorado Springs Family Law Team. The great attorneys & paralegals at Graham.Law.
- Colorado Family Law Guide. The internet’s most comprehensive resource for attorneys and clients alike.
- Military Divorce Guide. Addresses specialized family law issues that arise when one spouse is in the military.
Colorado Family Law. Period.