Graham.Law family law associate Jesse Feinsod is a Colorado Springs native and attended the University of Wyoming College of Law in Laramie, Wyoming. While at UW, Jesse participated in mock trials and the Defender Aid Clinic, helping write criminal appeals.
Jesse began his legal career in Casper, Wyoming where he started with personal injury defense firm. Upon returning to Colorado Springs in 2016, he began working with TESSA in pursuing permanent protection orders for domestic violence victims. In the Spring of 2018, Jesse joined another local law firm, where he continued to represent clients through TESSA, and began his pursuit of domestic relation law.
Jesse joined the Graham Law team in the fall of 2021 and brings with him a background in domestic violence. Jesse’s experience with domestic violence is extremely valuable in his current role at Graham.Law, and especially in child custody cases. A domestic violence situation is scary and lonely, and very often the voices of victims are not heard. Jesse gives his victim clients a voice and helps them through the legal process of child custody or dissolution of marriage.
Inevitably, every client brings with them their own unique and personal situation for which each requires the respect and attention of a devoted advocate. Jesse realizes each of his clients has a story to tell within the process of child custody or dissolution and zealously works with his clients to make their voice heard.
Jesse loves living in Colorado Springs with his wife and step daughter, and enjoys Colorado’s great outdoor opportunities. Jesse is a member of the Colorado Bar Association and the El Paso County Bar Association.
- El Paso County Family Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- University of Wyoming
- Juris Doctorate 2014
- Externship with Albany County District Court, Laramie, Wyoming, 2014
- Defender Aid volunteer
- Client counseling competition participant
- Hirst Applegate Trial Advocacy competition participant
- Bailiff, Davis & Cannon Natural Resources Law Moot Court competition
- University of Denver
- Master’s Degree in Professional Studies 2011
- Capstone Research: Patient-Education and Awareness for Artificial Reproductive Technology Treatment and In-Vitro Fertilization
- New Mexico Highlands University
- Bachelor’s Degree of Social Work
- Summa Cum Laude, 2009
- NCAA Academic All American
- Two-Time NCAA All American, Wrestling