The attorneys and staff at Graham.Law have deep roots in both Colorado Springs and the military community. We care, and it is our duty, and our duty, to help our neighbors.
We give back in a variety of ways, including:
- Charitable Contributions. We put our money where are mouths are, and donate thousands to worthy causes each year.
- Pro Bono. Each of our attorneys accepts pro bono cases through the 4th Judicial District’s Civil Pro Bono Project – delivering second-to-none representation to those with good cases but no money to fight.
- Ask-A-Lawyer. Sometimes, people just need a sit-down with a lawyer to review papers and their facts. Graham.Law attorneys can be found helping out at the Pro Bono clinics at the El Paso County Courthouse and through the El Paso County Bar Association.
- Donate Time. We give countless hours to legal and civic non-profit organizations, and our attorneys have a tradition of serving on boards of these great groups.
- Teaching Others. We share our knowledge with fellow lawyers, teaching at CLE courses organized by local & and state bar organizations.
- Habitat for Humanity. We don hard hats and hammers, and help build homes for the less fortunate through Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity.
- Pay It Forward. Graham.Law is a forward-thinking firm which leads by example. We pay all employees above-market wages, and even though we’re not required to, we provide health insurance, paid time off, and the same generous benefits upper-echelon employees receive at other firms. The boss makes less money, but it’s worth it to attract such a high-quality team.
- Keeping Our Community Safe. As the Covid-19 pandemic swept through the nation, Graham.Law spearheaded working from home well before Colorado’s “Stay-at-Home” order was issued. And even as the state reopens, we ensure social distancing by continuing to allow telecommuting, participating in proceedings by video conferencing when possible, and through telephonic consults. For more information about legal services during Coronavirus, see our blog post.