Tahli Delgado is now an award-winning attorney. In 2023, she was recognized as one of just three Colorado Springs family law attorneys as Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. See our blog post on this honor for more information.
Tahli is a Partner at Graham Law. She attended the University of Colorado, earning degrees in both Finance and International Business. She earned her law degree from the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, with an emphasis in Human Rights Law. While at DU Law, she participated as a mediator on the mediation team, as a litigation advocate in mock trials, as well as an editor for the Denver Journal of International Law and Policy.
Tahli began her career as an intern for the Honorable Judge Laurie Clark at the Lindsey Flanigan Juvenile Court, where she assisted with paternity and adoption cases, in addition to truancy and dependency and neglect concerns. She continued advocacy efforts on behalf of children through her work with unaccompanied minor refugees, as well as legislative endeavors directed towards juvenile criminal justice reform as a fellow with the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar. Tahli practices extensively in family law, from high asset divorces to custody modifications to child support and maintenance determinations, and everything in between!
Understanding that life doesn’t always proceed how we might wish or plan, and that family defines each of us in many ways, Tahli found her place in family law. She has navigated domestic issues of her own, and therefore has a unique perspective of clients’ needs and wishes during these difficult times. She can empathize with her clients’ fears and worries, and this awareness is reflected in her thoughtful representation, providing integrity, compassion, and formidable advocacy.
Notably, Tahli recognizes that while attorneys may be busy with many cases, her clients each have only one case, and yet that one case is the most important one of all. Therefore, she realizes that clients are much more than case numbers, but that there is a meaningful story behind each name. Tahli provides the attention and respect that every single client deserves, as if each were her only client.
Tahli has two beautiful daughters, whose kindness and happiness light up her life. She is blessed to be in the presence of her children and forever grateful for their love, laughter, and joy!
Tahli’s Words of Wisdom for Practice in Family Law… Courage allows us to brave what we fear and in doing so to have respect for others, even when confronted with disrespect; to have understanding, even when we are faced with the insensible; and to have integrity, even when we might encounter the opposite. Courage allows us to fight for our clients, their families, and their futures in the best way possible.
- El Paso County Family Law Section
- El Paso County Probate Section
- El Paso County Bar Association
- Douglas Elbert Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Fourth Judicial Civil Pro Bono Project Attorney Panel (2023 to present)
- Pro Bono Representation (2022 to present)
- El Paso County Family Law Day Participant (2019 to present)
- Teen Court Mentor (2019 – 2021)
- Research Fellow at Colorado Criminal Defense Bar (2017 – 2018)
- TESSA Advocate (2017 – 2019)
- Collaborative Researcher for Refugee Legal Assistance, Denver (2017)
- Immigration Advocacy Case Support at Las Americas Refugee Center, Texas (2017)
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers Family Law Court Program (2016 – 2017)
- Senior Family Law Attorney (2019-Present). Focuses exclusively on Colorado divorce & family law cases.
- Family Law Attorney (2018-2019). Focusing on divorce & family law cases.
- Criminal Justice Reform Fellow (2018).
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law with an emphasis in Human Rights
- University of Colorado (Finance and International Business)