Graham.Law was founded in 2018 by Carl O. Graham, a family law & military veteran. Joining him were three other family law attorneys and a team of paralegals & staff.
With nothing but a desire to excel at family law, and a great office space (11th floor of he 1st Bank Building with commanding views of Pikes Peak & the mountains), we have become one of the city’s top-notch firms.
While our firm name is new, we are not. Carl has 30 years of trial experience behind him, and was managed the family law practice at his prior firm. And our attorneys know what they’re doing – none are fresh out of law school, and all had family law experience when they joined us.
We have 4 attorneys, and 4 paralegals & staff – the perfect size. We’re small enough that our attorneys and paralegals know you by name, but large enough that we can combine resources and experience, so our clients get the benefit of all of our collective knowledge, not just one attorney.
Sure, we’re just a blip on the screen compared to multinational law firms, but we like to think we matter – we’re one of the largest family law firms in Colorado Springs.
But don’t count on us to get any larger. We have weekly meetings to share experiences and brainstorm issues on our cases, and if we were too big, we would have trouble fitting into our conference room. Not to mention we like that personal touch that has gotten us where we are today.
We’ve got a bunch, so we must be doing something right. And our clients like us too, as our 5-start awards attest to. Since our founding, we have won every prestigious legal award there is, and can say with confidence that we’ve won more awards than any other family law firm in town.
Our honors include:
- Colorado Super Lawyers – (2 lawyers total)
- Best Law Firms in America by U.S. News & World Report (6 firms total)
- Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News & World Report (7 lawyers total)
- Top Attorney in Colorado Springs in peer-rated study from Colorado Springs Style Magazine (7 lawyers total)
- A+ Rating from Better Business Bureau (6 firms total)
- Superb 10.0 rating from Avvo
- Distinguished rating from Martindale-Hubbell lawyers.com
The totals reflect the number of Colorado Springs family law firms or lawyers who made the list. And for comparison’s sake, there are probably 100 attorneys practicing family law in El Paso County, Colorado, so very few firms receive any recognitions, much less all of them!
Learn more about our firm, and our people:
- Areas of Practice. Family Law, and nothing but family law, from divorce to child custody and military divorce issues, we are a 100% domestic relations law firm.
- Our Team. People are our greatest asset.
- Why Graham.Law? Learn how we bring focus, resources & experience to your family law case.
- Our Fees. Our mid-range fees deliver great value at a reasonable price.
- Giving Back to the Community. Graham.Law accepts pro bono cases through the bar association, and we volunteer our time educating the public and teaching fellow attorneys.
- Blog. Keep up with the latest developments in both Colorado family law and military family law.
- Military Divorce Lawyers. We understand the military community – more than half of us are veterans or family members. Or both.
- Our Office. It’s a great place to work – full of smart people, great views, and only 2 blocks from the courthouse.
Finally, for a detailed discussion of the law for lawyers and real people alike, read the:
Thank you for considering our firm – we hope you like what you see, and if so, call us at (719) 630-1123, or fill out the contact form to the right.